Test your winter holiday knowledge!
Can you answer all these questions correctly?
1. In which city is the Winter Palace located?
2. How does that line go?
"I don't want ______. There is just one thing I need."
3. In 1924, where was the first Winter Olympics held?
4. Chionophobia is the fear of...
5. In which country did decorating Christmas trees start?
6. Who is the horned monster that scares naughty children during the holiday season?
7. 'Milk Punch' is another name for which drink?
8. Which Zodiac sign begins 21 November and ends 21 December?
9. Who is the author of A Christmas Carol?
10. Which country eats 12 grapes at midnight to welcome the New Year?
1. St. Petersburg, Russia
2. "I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need."
3. Chamonix, France
9. Charles Dickens